Cheeks = Cute
Those cute cheeks on your face everyone loves to pinch! OUCH!
What do you add to your cheeks? Do you just add foundation or powder? Do you add blush?
- According to Allure.com for blush color:
- Fair skin – pale pink, peach, sheer plum,
- Medium skin – apricot, mauve, soft berry.
- Olive skin – orangey peach, rose, bronze.
- Dark skin – raisin, brick, bright tangerine.
When you go to Allure.com they give you brands to use. As always go with you favorite brand you already use. You might already be using the right correct for your cheeks.
If your skin color is in-between let’s say i.e. medium skin and olive skin you may have to try a couple of different shades that will accent your skin the way you like it.
Lighting also makes a difference. Lighting in the store may not match the lighting you have at home.
Remember to update your cheek makeup also.
Have a great day! Imogenie