Are you ready?
- This is a very important question for you. Yes you!
- And you,
- And you over there,
- Hey you! In the corner this includes you too.
Have you been researching, browsing around both on the internet and in the stores on the new look and colors for autumn/fall?
Right now everyone you look the media is showing you the new colors for lipsticks. The type of lipsticks matte, shiny, no smudging, etc.
Great article from Dana Oliver at the Huffington Post. Her information on six (6) brands of lipstick you probably never heard of.
Have you heard of StowAway? Or Chosungah 22? If you haven’t click on the link below and enjoy her article.
Now from Marie Claire the best ten (10) lipsticks for fall are:
- The Best Caramel by Covergirl Oh Sugar! Lipstick in ‘Caramel’
- The Best True Red by C.Y.O Ombre Lipstick Two Tone Twist in ‘Couplet’
- The Best Cinnamon by L’Oréal Paris Infallible Matte Lip Paints in ‘Cinnamon’
- The Best Bright Pink by Maybelline SuperStay 24 Lip Color in ‘Perpetual Plum’
- The Best Brown Sugar by e.l.f. Velvet Matte Lipstick in ‘Blushing Brown’
- The Best Wine by Pacifica Liquid Lipstick in ‘Bae’
- The Best Soft Pink by Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in ‘A Short Affair’
- The Best Berry by Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in ‘Berry Rich’
- The Best Tangerine by The Lip Bar Matte Liquid Lipstick in ‘Boy Trouble’
- The Best Red Orange by Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color SPF 16 in ‘Red Orange’
Go to http://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/g2650/best-drugstore-lipsticks/ to review their slide show.
Keep me posted on your color or colors for the Fall and Winter.
Have a great day! Imogenie